Safety & Warning
- Do not knot tie down assemblies, or all them to be tied into a knot. Never use tie downs for overhead lifting or towing.
- Inspect any webbing, hardware, cords, and straps before each use. Remove from service if any signs of burning, cutting, alterations, or any possible wear or tear occurs.
- Webbing straps should not be repaired, under any condition, as it may dampen the strength of the assembly.
- Do not exceed the safe working load limit. The working load limit (WLL) is the maximum load a tide down should be subject to during normal use. The safe working load capacity should not exceed one-third of the rated capacity. Products subject to wear, misuse, overloading may cause a reduction in the product's working load limit. We recommend that all products be regularly inspected. It is the owner and user's responsibility to determine suitability of a product for any particular use.
- Do not use transport chains, bungee cords, tarps straps, utility ropes, or tie down assemblies for overhead lifting, human support, towing, or any situations where personal safety can be in danger.
- Wear eye protection when using nay strap assemblies, the hook may rebound and cause serious damage.
- Do not over stretch bungee cords or tarp straps. Over stretch occurs when being stretched over 50% of its original length, which may cause failure to the cords and serious damage. Store bungee cords and tarp straps in room temperature.
- Do not overload on load binders, or operate on the binders while anyone is on the load.
- All ratings shown are based on the product being new and used in normal environmental conditions.
Rated capacity is the minimum load a complete assembly will withstand before failure in a laboratory setting when the product is new.
Safety Working Load is the maximum load a tie-down should be subject to during normal use. Safety Working Load Capacity should not exceed 1/3 of Rated Capacity.
Products are subject to wear, misuse, overloading, deformation, which may cause a reduction in the products' safety working load. We recommend that all products be regularly inspected. Worn or deformed items should be replaced immediately.
It is the owner's and user's responsibility to determine suitability of a product for any particular use. Check all applicable industry, trade association, federal regulation, state regulation, and local regulation. Read all operating instructions and warnings carefully.