Boxer ratchet assembly features Loop on both ends, with a breaking strength of 16,200 pounds. The wide handle ratchet buckle is zinc plated, providing protection from harsh weather conditions. This ratchet assembly can come in a variation of lengths to accommodate all your tie down specifications.
All assemblies follow WTSDA standards and guidelines.
California Residents: Warning
Breaking Strength: 16,200 pounds
Working Load Limit: 5,400 pounds
- Webbing Strength: 20,000 pounds
- Double Locking Ratchet Buckle
Material: Polyester Webbing
- Width: 4 inches
- Color: Yellow
- Long End Length: 27, 30 feet
- Short End Length: Up to 18 inches
- Loop End
- Custom Strap Lengths & Color Available Upon Request